• Show
Clear All

• Clive Barkers Jericho

Graphics: 10/10
    Sound: 9/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Replay value: 3/10
    Overall: 7/10

This game has awesome graphics and has a very fun single player campaign. Thats about it, good zombie blasting fun then the game ends. There are cheat codes but you have to pay for them. Or you can google "jericho profile" and you will find a downloadable profile that has all but 2 cheats unlocked. This game and unlimited ammo is VERY fun, at least for a little while, replay on this one is not much.

"Perish the wicked in the presence of the lord!!!" - Father Paul "Muthafukkin" Rawlings.
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

got it and installed.this game is awsome!

Comment

looks very interesting

Comment

Played half way through it,and got bored.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

The game gets really good towards the end, lots of boss fights and really evil visuals. Ever piss off a Sumerian god?
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm... yeah, I was looking at this game when I was looking to find new FPS games with a good storyline. The reviews online weren't stellar so I went with F.E.A.R. instead. Maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.
            "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
            -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

I feel sad when ppl like/dislike a game based on a review that someone else wrote.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, at some level, before I plunk down money on anything, I want to know about much I'll get in return for my investment.

Of course, isn't that the whole point of this section of the forums? If the reviews aren't there to help influence people about something, why write them?
                "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

They should all have playable demo's,takes away from some of the guess work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Too true.
                    -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

umm... most games do have a playable demo, in fact i played the Jericho demo many times before i got the game lol.

It should be cheap now, I recommend you get it Theres just something about a Gatling gun with unlimited ammo thats... well... thats just great
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
                        umm... most games do have a playable demo, in fact i played the Jericho demo many times before i got the game lol.

It should be cheap now, I recommend you get it Theres just something about a Gatling gun with unlimited ammo thats... well... thats just great

I had it in my old machine,sure it would have been more fun on this 1.There are some that look pretty cool,but no demo and to me that's a no buy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X