• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury: Age of the Chosen

Graphics: 7/10
    Sound: 6/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Replay value: 10/10
    Price: Free full game download of 2.5 GB!!! $20 one time fee to upgrade if you wish, not required however.
    Overall: 7/10

Now, i'm not much of an RPG guy but this one caught my eye one day whilst perusing the web. It uses the Unreal3 engine so I gave it a shot, geuss i'm just a softie Anyway this game said that it combines an MMORPG with the fast paced action of an FPS. Its basically a simple RPG that allows you to create your own "class" of character, there are no "levels" per se rather there are "incarnations". You pick an incarnation for whatever type of battle your going into as well as fighting styles/disciplines/attacks that use one of four types of mana: fire, water, air and nature. It's supposed to be designed to give you "the ultimate PvP and PvE experience". It's sort of like the ChaosUT2 melee mod on steroids, in fact another reason why I tried it is that you start with ... that... bastard sword... ahhrr bastards yahar...

Conclusion: Simple, fun and free RPG that uses a next gen graphics engine \o/

Check it: http://www.unleashthefury.com/

File Front Download
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

i downloaded this before when it came out and it lagged on my 6800gt.i edited my olther games and put system specs in.downloading now

Comment

accoutn name minus

Comment

ya its a pretty hefty game, like i said next gen. I don't know shite about RPG's so i'm lost. i think im ZenEye in game.
        sigpic

Comment

takes like 5 misn to load... when u click to attack a char. your char does sweet F all.i wento into battle and all i could do is heal.I don't think i will be playing it anytime soon.

Comment

yeah its still pretty deep even tho its a simplified rpg, gotta kind of do your homework to know whats going on. You have to pick the right type of incarnation to do things with. Like i use a champion class which uses alot of fire mana attacks. Whatever class you pick dictates what the majority of your attack types will be, like water mana abilities are usually healing.

I don't play much either, but its fun once in a while. I thought it would be more like an FPS melee.

Don't think that 6800 can handle the higher graphics settings either.
            sigpic

Comment

i dono...my char i made was fire and only water stuff works.i dono i have given up on it agian

Comment

you dont have enuff fire mana then some attacks cost more mana than others.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X