• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins creed

Graphics: 9.5/10
    Sound: 10/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Replay value: 3/10 (finding all hidden flas)
    Price:NA.Game not out yet.
    Overall: 9.5/10

The PC system requirements are as follows:

* Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista only
    * Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
    * RAM: 1 GB Windows Xp / 2 GB Windows Vista
    * 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
    * Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
    * DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
    * DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
    * Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
    * Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: (* denotes only PCI Express version supported)

* ATI® RADEON® X1600*/1650*-1950/HD 2000/3000 series
    * NVIDIA GeForce® 6800*/7/8/9 series

Great graphics,great sound,great gameplay,Assassin's Creed is a third-person stealth game.Your name is Desmond Miles who is the last descendant of a long family line of assassins. Desmond has been taken to a facility where he is forced to use the Animus.The animus is a machine that traces and recreates the memories of his ancestors during the Third Crusade.You go back in time useing the animus to AD 1191 and seek out memorys.

i played it for the 360 and i wasn't impressed. it took to long to figure out the controls.
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

it's a little messed up when you first start playing

Comment

yeah i gathered that lol. looks like one of those games you have to play for a little while to get the hang of it.
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X