• Show
Clear All

• Soul Caliber 4 XBOX360

Graphics: 8/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Replay Value: 10/10
    Overall: 9/10

Holy Crap! This game is a monster! Not only does it have Master Yoda and Darth Vader's new apprentice (Vader himself is in the PS3 version) but the other characters are ... well whatever getting back to Yoda lol. I don't know any of the other characters moves so yeah whatever, Master Yoda you can play as!!!

The game is great and its even better when you beat someone with Yoda because then you can break out your best impression of him and say stuff like:

"A noob, you are."

"Owned you, I have."

"Sackless, you have become."

"FLRO"

The apprentice has some killer force moves too, throwing light saber like boomerang, lighting etc. Not to mention playing in a couple choice star wars themed maps.

Worth a buy for sure!
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

i was playing the game yesterday and i beat the game with almost all the charcters in one day.. kinda lame there is only 5 rounds includeing the boss battle.. soul crush was cool to do the fatal attack... kinda like on killer instinct when you win the first round and the second round you only need half health on the opponent and you can do the finisher.
    Game play can be really cheap.. everyone can do the same move over and over witch was really lame but thats like in every other fighting game.. The stats and eqipment and skills for create a character was tricky because eqiping a mask or a knee pad would give you 20 to gauge or 20 to power but also decrease your hp or you attack or defence,you need to many skill points to equip skills, sutch as auto block A to C or nullify ringout..
    Over all the game is pritty good,but nothing really makes me say it's impressive or anything due to there isent mutch that make this game differnt thne other fighting games.and its really a short game (10 minutes to beat the game) I am just gonna stick to my Tekken 5 Dark Resuretion. I will probably will not get SC4 maybe if it comes down in price and when i have an arcade stick controller. I would give it a 9/10 for graphics
    8/10 for sound Gameplay 5/10 for replay value would be 8/10 only becuase of multi player 3/10 if no multiplayer.

Comment

yeah I found the single player to be lacking, made 50000+ gold in like 3 hrs of play. I was playing against human fighters mostly, with yoda.... all day... every day... They hates me now lol.

"The force is my ally"
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't that be "My ally the force is"?
        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Working...
        X