Warmonger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmonger

This game is powered by gamespy,had to lmao over my antivirus calling gamespy a worm.Hell I already knew that.lol Wanted to check this game out for the physx and to see if the new invidia drivers work for the physx without the physx card.Oh well guess it's not worth the hassle.
    sigpic

Any links or screenshots or something?

Comment

article- http://kotaku.com/gaming/netdevil/wa...ces-226944.php

Dl home page- http://www.warmongergame.com/
      sigpic

Comment

So can it be played without a physics card?

Comment

NM I found the requirements page...

System Requirements

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 (2MB L2 Cache,2.13GHz,1066) or equivalent
          RAM: 2GB RAM
          GPU: Nvidia 7900 graphics card or equivalent
          PPU: PhysX 100 Series Processor strongly recommended, with system software 7.11.13 or later
          HD: 1.8GB of available space

Comment

Downloading..

I tried this game and although the physx are nice with destructible environments, I was rather bored with the game within minutes. I don't line the player movement at all, I suppose I'm spoiled with dodging which this game does not include.

It did play well on my rig though although I barely beat the minimum specs...

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
              NM I found the requirements page...

System Requirements

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 (2MB L2 Cache,2.13GHz,1066) or equivalent
              RAM: 2GB RAM
              GPU: Nvidia 7900 graphics card or equivalent
              PPU: PhysX 100 Series Processor strongly recommended, with system software 7.11.13 or later
              HD: 1.8GB of available space
              Is that minimum or recommended

Comment

You will need a physx card Moo or it's not worth the download, it's mostly based around the physx capability.

Comment

Thats why I wanted it to test the new invidia drivers with the physx support without the physx card.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wonder if it'll work with the new nvidia GTX 200 series cards. They're supposed to support PhysX or something. Maybe if I ever get my brick to POST again, I'll find out...
                    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                    -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

They should support PhysX Coyote, as Nvidia bought out Ageia not to long ago
                      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                      sigpic

Comment

I lol started the game and It crashed in 5 seconds after I shot some stuff

Comment

Working...
                        X