Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Don't know how many of you have this but you can play for free this weekend if you have steam. I'll give it a try.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/

PS. It's a massive dl, so start now!

I'm tempted to try it but I'm boycotting it because of their decision to not include dedicated servers in the network model. Plus I've played it a whole bunch of times on xbox 360, not all that impressive, it's just like CoD4 with more stuff to unlock. Other than that it's the same game and same gameplay lol PEW PEW PEW I SHOT YOU FIRST NEENER NEENER!

Good game but ... no.

Thanks for the heads up tho Massive
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was an awesome game for single player, not too interested in multiplayer though. It would be easy to beat the single player game over the weekend, it is rather short so if you have the time, it's definitely worth the free download.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
        I'm tempted to try it but I'm boycotting it because of their decision to not include dedicated servers in the network model. Plus I've played it a whole bunch of times on xbox 360, not all that impressive, it's just like CoD4 with more stuff to unlock. Other than that it's the same game and same gameplay lol PEW PEW PEW I SHOT YOU FIRST NEENER NEENER!

Good game but ... no.

Thanks for the heads up tho Massive
        I don't think i'll get much time to try it right now anyway. But since i don't play CoD4, this will be new to me and maybe i'll like it. I might have to "borrow" it from a torrent site later

That blows about the DS though...

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~TheGame
          I thought it was an awesome game for single player, not too interested in multiplayer though. It would be easy to beat the single player game over the weekend, it is rather short so if you have the time, it's definitely worth the free download.
          I believe this is applies to multiplayer only...

Comment

[QUOTE But since i don't play CoD4, this will be new to me and maybe i'll like it. I might have to "borrow" it from a torrent site later

Would send ya my cod4 disk but I think I pitched it along with ut3.
            sigpic

Comment

Never installing Steam again! NEVER! Never purchasing another product from valve or any game that is supported with steam.

Comment

Wait... are you guys telling me they make OTHER games?
                Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minus
                  Never installing Steam again! NEVER! Never purchasing another product from valve or any game that is supported with steam.
                  What happened?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~TheGame
                    What happened?
                    Well.. Left 4 Dead is the reason.

L4d Was to get lots of free content and have user based content like an almost unreal setup, This was told by the developers advertising/showing off there game before it's release.
                    Well... they end up releasing L4D2 that was to be L4D1's content that was promised.

There is too many gamers that don't get involved in boycotts because of a company's bad choice(s). Another game company is soon to be on my hate list... Blizzard. Removing lan protocol in starcraft 2.

Comment

GET SOME Minus, tell us how ya really feel

Comment

Working...
                      X