Fallen Earth free 10 day trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen Earth free 10 day trial

Haven't tried it yet,still dling. Looked like it was worth the dl,which turned out an initial 680 or so mb then a 3.6 gig dl.Hmm yet another 1.57 gig dl.

http://www.fallenearth.com/landing/
    sigpic

I ain't buying any game I have to KEEP buying every month!!

Comment

Already find it boring,don't know about any monthly crap.

After looking deeper your right about the monthly charge,it's a cheap game but not if you keep paying. lol Imo it wasn't worth the dl or the post.
      sigpic

Comment

lol yeah, as soon as I saw mmo I said ut oh, whats this going to cost a month.....I think if they're going to charge ya every month for playing the game, give me the damn game FREE!!

Comment

I think it looks good. Probably gonna try it.

I played Boarderlands on the ps3.. games seem similar.

It was a great game and everything seemed to work well.

Monthly charges are stupid but on the otherhand.. you get good tech support and updates and addons.

Comment

Game is not alright.. it's more rpg then fps and switching between the both interfaces really sucks and clicking on corpses you tend to select your character instead.Frustrating when you select your char because it might unequip equipment n what part of your char you did not mean to select.
            If this game was free i might be back but i will never pay for a lag service.
            This game has the Worst! and i mean the worst ladder system i have ever seen. Ladder = Fail.

You start out with a paintball like gun(after tutorial) fun to shoot stuff but the bad guys "AI" are really stupid, they walk up to you and do nothing. They are asking for easy headshots. I got to one of the first missions and i needed to collect 5 dog collars and i got board from killing them... after killing 50 of them and no collar drop yet just makes you want to give up.

Stay Far away from this game.

My personal opinion Great concept gone bad.

Comment

Working...
            X