Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

Open Beta was released today. I have tried it and like it. Anyone else trying it, buying it, etc?

Gotta link?
    sigpic

Comment

Boo It requires vista or Win7 BOOO!!!
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta

Comment

been playing the beta on pc and xbox360, not sure which one i will buy it for, great game so far

Comment

I'm gonna check it out.
            In Memory of Anna Dixon
            Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

I downloaded to beta on the pc... my pc is not really up to date for this game but on low settings it runs pretty good. Laggy on some servers though.

Comment

Dl'd it,now just need to make time to check it out.

WTF?

sigpic

Comment

I LOVE the beta so far. Definitely buying it once it releases for real. Anyways, how much you guys enjoy it so far? What about the highest graphics? Haha, I can actually play Ultra with no lag. Was very surprised my GTX 460 was going to do that, especially after I've de-clocked it a little bit. It came Superclocked, if I remember correctly.

Someone want to friend me on Origin? Username is: crypticzsyn
                  If you need my e-mail, add thesaege@hotmail.com (that's my extra one.. for some reason EA doesn't like me using multiple accounts on one e-mail... I wonder why, LOL)

Sounds like they're also fixing that bug where people can get under the ground and kill you from there, wow. I went 13 kills, 0 deaths at about 7am this morning. Best game yet, and I wasn't camping.

Hey Freak, I don't know what the problem is for ya. Try restarting your computer or Origin, I got something similar to that and I just restart my Origin; works every time. If it doesn't, try again tomorrow; I bet it'll work. Remember, it's open till the 10th.

Sadly, I actually had the early access. I have the MoH Limited Edition in the gaming room, but somehow our BF3 beta key disappeared. As you could tell, I was VERY disappointed.

See you all in-game!

-Syn
                  sigpic

Comment

I know they were having some server issues Freak. Mine did the same thing and then eventually smoothed out.

Comment

Saw a commercial on TV for it, looks good. I played some battlefield demos but never really liked it enough to buy. However the new one looks good. Might play the demo. Thanks for the heads-up
                      sigpic

Comment

The DEMO is multiplayer only and not that great IMO. But I am excited about playing through the campaign when the price is right!

Comment

I know I've already posted, but thought I'd say that I'm actually going to buy it. Been so addicted to it lately.

Also, just a side-note to everyone: The game RAGE is just wonderful. If you liked Borderlands you'll like it.

-Syn
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry I have not been around as of the past few days. I have been playing BF3.

Comment

played through the campaign.Was fun,but way to short.
                              In Memory of Anna Dixon
                              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
                              X