Nexuiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexuiz

Another game that I came across that looks nice to be honest. After watching the videos of game play it seems to be really fast paced like we all like out UT. There is a classic version of the game that came out in 2005 as well. It is located here: Nexuiz Classic

Nexuiz is an Arena First Person shooter coming soon to consoles. Nexuiz is fast paced with extremely competitive game play. IllFonic brings Alientrap Software's Nexuiz to next-gen gaming consoles around the world while staying true to the game play refined over the years through development. IllFonic introduces a new Victorian influenced art style that is simultaneously futuristic and sophisticated. Nexuiz for consoles is powered by CryENGINE 3.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AGpeQumigk[/media]

SOURCE: Nexuiz Official Site

Wow, that looks cool. They even went along the lines of the UT story (kinda).

Game play looks great in the trailer.

Wish it was gonna be on pc.
    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat
      Wish it was gonna be on pc.
      It is via Steam.

Comment

Nice. Saw this link on thier website for the Classic version. Looks like they even have some sort of shield jump or hammer jump like UT. I might have to download it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZ2_WNkr6s[/media]
        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Dl is super slow.
          sigpic

Comment

Tested the classic version out today... has some issues but not that bad. The jump that Blues was referring to can be done with the laser gun I believe.

Comment

Corrupted file,try again later.
              sigpic

Comment

Movement looks very similar to quake. Weapon boosting and strafe jumping etc.
                Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                sigpic

Comment

Got classic working,fun so far just forgot to slow my mouse down,was all over the place. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

This is for sale on Steam for $9.99 now.

Comment

Working...
                    X