Comp fix yeah, UT work no, y?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp fix yeah, UT work no, y?

WWAAAAZZAAAAPPPP!!! My comp is fixed cause my gma finally decided to do it, but thats not the problem. The problem is that about 3:00 o'clock this morning my UT was working fine but after my gma had all that stuff installed to protect the comp, it has not let me go on UT. It'll bring up the game and all but it will alwayz say Master Server cannot b found. And it wont let me go on servers from like xfire or nething like that. Thats the best description that i give u guys ( sorry if it doesnt help) I wasnt there when my gma was fixing it. She was on the phone with people from some company though about the comp. Peace and God Bless.

Sounds like Windows firewall is blocking the ports required to play online. If you have ZoneAlarm installed, it'll do it too. You just have to configure the firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Assraker
      Sounds like Windows firewall is blocking the ports required to play online. If you have ZoneAlarm installed, it'll do it too. You just have to configure the firewall.
      Yep...you be firewalled!!

Comment

Yo, thanks for the help u guys it was the firewall i figured it out. It was blocking the ports.

Comment

Working...
        X