Acer is sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acer is sick

This new PC from Acer looks pretty sick!

http://www.acer.com/predator/

Even though it's not American it's tempting not sure the $$$ though

Nifty!

It wouldn't fit under my desk though. I'd have to cut a hole out in the top in order to be able to raise the "hood".
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

Autobots.. roll out!

Comment

i like this case better: http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/bender/
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice! Here's another one... http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/10/the-leela-case-mod/
          "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
          -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

look's good but what's really inside it??

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:.
              Autobots.. roll out!
              exactly what I thought when i saw it lol

Comment

Case looks cool... I'd prolly break it within a month if all the parts are plastic. Definetly looks cool though
                B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minus View Post
                  look's good but what's really inside it??
                  Minus the specs are on it's home page under the "specifications" link at the top.

9800GTX SLI nVidia, RAID (hot swappable drives), nVidia 780 SLI chipset, Intel Core 2 Extreme. and 2 kitchen sinks...LOL made up the last part.

Comment

Ah nVidia's email says it best...

Acer launched its first gaming PC in the market, the Acer Aspire Predator G7700. A radical PC designed for gamers, this rig is equipped with the latest technology to rip through the most extreme applications. Featuring NVIDIA SLI® technology, intelligent hardware and software that allows two or three NVIDIA GeForce (GeForce 8800 GT or GeForce 9800 GTX) graphics cards and NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI motherboard to work together for maximum gaming performance. Also with RAID with Hot Swap HDD capabilities, dual LAN support, EAX and Dolby surround sound, overclockable performance, and liquid cooling, the Acer Aspire Predator brings gaming to the ultimate level.

Comment

Damn, sounds like a hot rod....... looks like a hot rod....
                      sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

meh I say, MEH!

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com
                        sigpic

Comment

True that Cyberpower has some cool stuff too.......but I wanna know what's up with the *Free Windows Vista Bonus + * They havin' to give that sh!t away now? lol
                          sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

I still wouldn't want a free headache.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Night_Ranger
                              True that Cyberpower has some cool stuff too.......but I wanna know what's up with the *Free Windows Vista Bonus + * They havin' to give that sh!t away now? lol

You whats funny, my dad just got a new workstation pc from his company right. Brand new hp dualie celeron with a hp printer and everything. I was looking at it one day and noticed the stickers on it: 1. Intel Celeron inside 2. Windows Vista Business 3. Downgraded to XP pro. Lol they actually advertise that as a feature now hahaha.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X