Vid Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid Card

The Gen upgraded his vid card and has this 8800gts laying around collecting dust.I'm sure he'd make someone a sweet deal on it.Just pm me for his address if interested.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130071
    sigpic

Damn, its PCI express, or i would for sure take it. Stupid PC. I bought it about 1 month before PCI express came out. Needless to say, I was pissed.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

It's a good card. I think that's the version that I've got two of in my box and I've had good performance with them.
      "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
      -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

AGP?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
          AGP?
          PGA?

Comment

DOA!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

YMCA?

Comment

COD - Call of a dog, Cream of a dream, Call of the doctor, Cash on demand, Care of the devil, Crime of the day

POD - Picture of the Day, Proof Of Delivery, Prince Of Darkness, Payable on Death, Piece Of Data, Plan Of the Day, Ping of Death (type of hacking/network attack), Pick of Destiny (Tenacious D movie/album/song)

TLA - Three Letter Acronym

I could do this all day!

Comment

How much? How can I contact him? I have that same exact card, I'd like to attach them to each other for dual video performance.
                  If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
                  John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

Comment

Working...
                  X