Game patches & downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game patches & downloads

if anyone needs patches, i have the official patches uploaded to my site for ut99, ut2k4, ut3, cod4, and cod5.

i can usually send out from my site at approx 650K, so the d/l speeds should be good for ya with no wading thru the ads and clickthru's, or signing up for this or that to get to em

the official patches are there, plus a few extra files for the various games..

http://ut.warpy.net/

enjoy!

*note*

i try to keep current on there, including extra maps or mods or stuff i find to be useful, so check back every now and then to see what's new

-----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

just call me Ale.E.Ass3r!

nice stuff warpy.

But may I suggest putting the latest version of TAM up for download there?

I always have trouble finding TAM v3

Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

"Fighting for peace is like Fucking for Virginity"

Comment

Thank you Warpy, makes it nice to have it in such an easy to get to format, all in one place.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow
        nice stuff warpy.

But may I suggest putting the latest version of TAM up for download there?

I always have trouble finding TAM v3

Thanks!
        done.

i also added a few more mods for 2k4, like the no invis mod, the alt redeemer, keg o' whoopass, server colors, server bots, XxinstagibxX, etc..

again, if there's anything you want to see there, just let me know and I'll do me bestest!

-----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Phoenix
          Thank you Warpy, makes it nice to have it in such an easy to get to format, all in one place.

-----

oh hell..

Comment

cool. I just checked it out again. nice job man.
            and thanks

"Fighting for peace is like Fucking for Virginity"

Comment

Add these two Warpy, these are pretty rare and it would be nice to have them archived.

1) .:2k3style:. This is the real deal, UT2004 came with a "2k3style" mutator built in, but it doesn't work. This mut was coded early on to fix the problem, but very few servers use it.

2) Wait limit Frogger had this mut custom made years ago to help with custom map downloading. It uses "players must be ready" but will force the game to start after a preselected time to allow custom maps to be downloaded, but avoids the old problem of having a player not ready up at game start.

Comment

good idea warpy. thanks

Comment

got em minion, and thanks!

np mass

-----

oh hell..

Comment

Working...
                  X