Fire.fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire.fm

Anyone else use this firefox extension? Mine stopped working and was wondering if it's dead or my machine is fubar.
    sigpic

I had probs the other day, kept saying connection failed. It worked itself out though, give it a day.
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm getting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
        Anyone else use this firefox extension? Mine stopped working and was wondering if it's dead or my machine is fubar.
        what does this firefox extension do precisely, am not familiar with it seriouly?

Comment

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7684
          -----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

just call me Ale.E.Ass3r!

Comment

i just loaded that, and then created an account at last.fm, and it plays fine here, unless you guys are referring to something else..
            -----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Snow_Dog
              what does this firefox extension do precisely, am not familiar with it seriouly?
              Quoted from Fire.fm:

"Fire.fm gives you access to the extensive music library on Last.fm. Last.fm gives free radio to the US, UK, and Germany, plus subscriber-based service to the rest of the world. Listen to your favorite music and discover new artists in the proces"

Comment

Still broke here,even deleted & reinstalled.Found this.

Also, on September 11th, 2009, it seems that Last.fm stopped allowing anonymous radio access, and you'll have to log in to Last.fm before you can use Fire.fm radio, in all countries. We're investigating this problem.

Don't have an account & looked everywhere to find a no pay account & found nothing.

Found it & works again.

Worked yesterday & now it's down again.They messed it up there are complaints everywhere,beginning of the end I'm sure.

And now it's on again,too weird.
                sigpic

Comment

It's youtube's fault!

Comment

SomaFM + Winamp ftw...

http://somafm.com/

Comment

ya yesterday morning the last.fm site said they were doing maintenance that was gonna last like 12 hours or so, but last night when i got home it was back on, and is working now

i never knew about this til this thread, so i got to say thanks a bunch i think it ROXX

i have 3 channels..

slipknot
                      static-x
                      and my library which has slipknot, disturbed, system of a down, static-x, lamb of god, korn, you know.. good ol killing/chilling music heh
                      -----

oh hell..

Comment

I'm down with the sickness, but this thing was off again this morning & is now on again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X