BMW-designed Thermaltake Level 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW-designed Thermaltake Level 10

Thermaltake Level 10 Chassis - Can BMW change PC design? Read the review and view pics of this highly innovative and gorgeous case (as well as gorgeous price tag) Read the Review here.

sigpic

Oh boy, now I can pay for overpriced import car design in my computer cases! WooT! BMW should stick to cars lol. How much better can a BMW case be as far as HVAC lol? Air cooling has its limits as does liquid cooling. Just like their cars, BMW's cases will be mostly a status symbol hehehe.

That being said I totally want one!
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

I want one badly too. It looks rather easy to install liquid cooling for the CPU Using Corsair's H50, also I like how the HDD/SSD fans are situated and cable management. All in all I think it is beautiful, but I can't see paying almost $900 for it. I agree with you 100% Zen, you're paying for name. I would pay at most $350 for it being that it is built with solid all-aluminum, but then again so are a lot of great cases at 1/3 of the price, still got to give it 10 out of 10 for the "cool" factor.
      sigpic

Comment

I prefer Function over Form. $900 yeah... HF with that. I could design a better case for cheaper than that and it would keep things just as cool, it's called take the panel off and put a box fan on it lol. As far as cable management, there's these things called zip ties that work great lol.

Still... very cool idea tho, I think Lamborghini did some notebooks for Asus a while back, again paying for the name but who wouldn't want a laptop that looks like an Italian sports car!

I wish Harley Davidson would make a case, now that'd be cool. All chromed out with big exhaust pipes lol.
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

The Coolermaster V8 kinda looks like part of a motorcycle engine, great looks on it.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X