Teamspeak 3 Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak 3 Now Available

We are pleased to announce the release of the TeamSpeak 3 voice communication software.

TeamSpeak 3 continues the legacy of the original TeamSpeak communication system previously offered in TeamSpeak Classic (1.5) and TeamSpeak 2. TeamSpeak 3 is not merely an extension of its predecessors but rather a complete rewrite in C++ of its proprietary protocol and core technology.

With over seven years of experience and leadership in the VoIP sector, our engineers have created a flexible, powerful, and scalable solution granting you the ability to customize and tailor your voice communication needs any way you desire. New users and TeamSpeak veterans alike will now enjoy a completely new experience in voice communication using TeamSpeak 3's unmatched functionality and powerful new features.

FEATURES
    • All New Codecs for Superior Voice Quality
    • Incredibly Flexible Permissions System
    • Tabbed,IM/IRC Style Text Chatting
    • Friends Lists with Offline Messaging
    • Community Driven Plugins System
    • Firewall Friendly File Transfer(Comming Soon)
    • BBCode Enabled Info Panes
    • Customizable GUI
    • Custom User Avatars

Visit the homepage here.

[media]http://www.teamspeak.com/media_repository/images/content/ts3client_main.jpg[/media]
    sigpic

Was checking it out & don't even see an install file in the zip.
    sigpic

Comment

Make sure you download the CLIENT, and not the SERVER Freak.

The client file is an executable, the server install has to be run from the command shell.

Comment

They finally released it!
        Does it work better? any annoying ventrillo features?

Comment

We don't have a server to check it out on.Not compatible with ts2,completely different format.
          sigpic

Comment

so we will not have a ts3 server?

Comment

I'm sure we will eventually,it's just bad timing right now with Min being gone working over the holidays with limited time & net access.

I did read that it has separate volume control for each player on so no more getting blasted out by peps using their speakers instead of headset,simply turn them down.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                I'm sure we will eventually,it's just bad timing right now with Min being gone working over the holidays with limited time & net access.

I did read that it has separate volume control for each player on so no more getting blasted out by peps using their speakers instead of headset,simply turn them down.
                Excellent feature.

Comment

TS3

TS3 is a total rewrite of the code.

Comment

I'll try and set up a server once I'm back in Houston. I'm leaving the gulf today, have a flight from New Orleans to Sao Paulo Brazil tomorrow to validate my visa and hopefully will be back home by the weekend.

I think I still have a wife there... (I hope).

Comment

That'd be great, I am really looking forward to using TS3. It looks great.

P.s. Good news you're coming home soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Done....

Comment

Working...
                        X