Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome

Made the switch now that Chrome has a chit load of extensions, including my favs...xmarks, StumbleUpon, and Cooliris

I've been using Chrome since it came out.... i LOVE It.... I use FF on occassion, like if I'm working on a website, because you can't beat its debugging tools (firebug). But for just surfing around, definitely Chrome all the way.

Microsoft can take their overblown peice of shit security hole-filled self-important W3-ignoring Active-x-crapola and shove it up the goats butt (he likes that).

There lunch! It only takes 1 response to get to the goat!
    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

You know,as an Animal Control Officer,I could have you arrested for animal cruelty.Then the goat would be all mine,and I wouldn't have to share.

Ooooo,let me think on this for a bit.
      In Memory of Anna Dixon
      Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Tried chrome but still like ff more.

I think your all busted,it turns out the goat is under age.
        sigpic

Comment

I prefer Firefox as well. IE8 isn't bad, it just lacks the add-ons. I may try out Chrome, it apparently is the fastest browser, one downside in my case is the security apps I use don't have the option to integrate with that browser.

Originally posted by Freak
          I think your all busted,it turns out the goat is under age
          Like that's going to stop them Freak. Age doesn't matter when it comes to love, and they love the goat...that's all that matters.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|YellowDog

There lunch! It only takes 1 response to get to the goat!
            B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Chrome user here as well. Love it!

Comment

IE EXPLORES THE INTERNET, FF is foxed, chrome is all googled up, safari is way out in the middle of no where. What else can i say just dont run add-ons and ur good ive had no issues!

Comment

Firefox is rated a little slower but seems to use less than half the memory than chrome,this is a plus on a netbook or small laptop.
                  sigpic

Comment

It probably just comes down to what you are comfortable with and prefer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Decided to give it another shot. It does load H-town & the server page much faster than ff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chrome is faster, I'm more familiar with FF, I wont use IE for nada...well ok I use it for pages that continue to be retarded and refuse to update to the real world!

played with and playing with Chrome, see how it goes

Comment

Working...
                        X