What keyboard do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keyboard do you use?

You may ask yourself what stupid question is this? Well its not a stupid question. Ever since I purchased my corny Dell pc, ive been playing with a shitty keyboard....flat keys sigh. This keyboard has limited my slick moves and wall jumps. Everytime I catapult myself from a lift towards a wall, i press the jump button to push off and instead i fall downward....sucks. Also ever since i set my end key to show the zound list it just simply doesnt show anything. So i only type zounds i know by memory which are few and kinda annoying to some....like epic,dedo and a few others. I was told to delete the keyboard drivers and it will return to default and then be able to click the original key button for zounds but im lazy lol. Again my major issue is the flat keys...i just cant play really well with them. Anyhoo, just wanted to know what keyboard you guys use and dont bullshit me. I just plan to buy me a gaming keyboard thats good but not expensive and also because yeah, im nosy...i want to know your business....

I have a logitech G510 and it works great. Others are using mechanical keyboards that you can swap out the switches, I know Razor and Corsair both make mechanicals. I tried a mechanical, but I didn't like the noise or the travel of the key, but Cuz could tell you more about Mechanicals than I can.

Comment

Thats a really nice keyboard you got there batman but cost $89 in most places....too high for me. Still searchin....

Comment

I am currently using a Logitech G105. Previously using a Logitech G110. I like them both. I may be switching back to the G110 as it had a couple more features.

Comment

Beware of the g-710 with mechanical switches. The key caps are brittle, I broke mine first week.The keys stick out of the base too high. I then bought a razor and no complaints.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o03_s00

The g-110 is what I had before I upgraded and it is a good board.
          sigpic

Comment

I use the Sentey Crimson Pro mechanical cherry MX black switches. It is new to the market and has a quirk that sux(piss poor drivers) at times with no tap or repeated tap when typing but as far as in game use? I will never go back to a membrane style. I love the tactical feel of a solid keyboard that if in a pinch, I could unplug it, beat someone to death with it and go back to playing games like it didn't even happen. Pay the extra, go mechanical and be happy!
            Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt
              I love the tactical feel of a solid keyboard that if in a pinch, I could unplug it, beat someone to death with it and go back to playing games like it didn't even happen. Pay the extra, go mechanical and be happy!
              Ditto...

I use a Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth mechanical keyboard. I believe this is the same model Freak mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by DesTineD
                Thats a really nice keyboard you got there batman but cost $89 in most places....too high for me. Still searchin....
                Logitech G510...and it's worth it...

$55 on ebay
                When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                  Ditto...

I use a Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth mechanical keyboard. I believe this is the same model Freak mentioned above.

Mine only lights up green.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have 3 SaiTek glow in the dark keyboards.. all different models; and I love them... especially when u turn out the lights and go Zombeh killing in L4D2! My 2 G5s my Razor and Saiteks will be pulled from my cold dead hands as I die when I'm gaming when I'm like 100 yrs old!
                    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/0/herculon7.png

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                      Mine only lights up green.
                      Same here Freak, I set my Chroma mouse to match it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                        Same here Freak, I set my Chroma mouse to match it.
                        Me too, lol. Thought you had the Chroma keyboard.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cuz would definitely be the one to bring up beating someone with a keyboard midgame and going back to playing , lol. I use a g105 as well but I'd like to jump on the mechanical keyboard bandwagon soon. I also still have yet to go solid state for the os drive and want to sometime soonish.

Comment

I use the steel series Merc Stealth http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Me.../dp/B00292OW1U happy hunting

Comment

[QUOTE=HTM~YourImagination;38940]Cuz would definitely be the one to bring up beating someone with a keyboard midgame and going back to playing , lol.

I did that to Destined a few maps tonight...lol
                              Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Working...
                              X