Nice little ATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little ATV

One of my customers just bought one of these. He promised me a ride next time I stop in. I can't wait!

Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

So we finally know how they make all those crop circles. Nice machine. I'll get me a couple in the next life and live in the swamp.

Make sure you take a few photos when you take that ride Blues.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Pricey machine though Bob......... Close to $100K! They're saying it will float even without the wheels on it. Looks like a nice rig for duck hunting!
      \

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
        Pricey machine though Bob......... Close to $100K! They're saying it will float even without the wheels on it. Looks like a nice rig for duck hunting!
        \
        In my next life I'm going to be filthy rich Blues. I'm coming back as a woman. Then I'll be able to afford a whole fleet of those monsters. I'd love to see one tricked out with all the amminities on the inside and a different outside like wheel flares, paint job with lots of graphics, etc. Maybe even a two person one.

Comment

It is a two seater. There is also space in the back for a couple more people, but from what this guy told me, the ride is brutal unless you're strapped down with a couple of ratchet straps......Hmm.....sounds like Foo's idea of an ideal night out!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
            It is a two seater. There is also space in the back for a couple more people, but from what this guy told me, the ride is brutal unless you're strapped down with a couple of ratchet straps......Hmm.....sounds like Foo's idea of an ideal night out!
            ...or normal sex.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
              ...or normal sex.
              Like Foo has normal sex...just sayin
              Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

There is a vidya of some guys in texas getting one stuck in some clay.....butthey're bad ass. they basically said if they'd kept their foot in the throttle long enough it would have gotten out.

Comment

Working...
                X