Gaming mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming mouse

Ok, I've been using the same mouse foryears now, but the buttons are starting to die, the scroll wheel and button don't work well and this is all starting to affect my ability to play......soooooo I'm looking for a gaming mouse replacement. This is the mouse I've been using.

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-T-7-.../dp/B0095D1CM8

Advice for a new one, I'd prefer to stick with a wired mouse....for not particular reason.
    Last edited by HTM~CheeZmonZter; 07-14-2018, 05:03 PM.

Cheez I'm not much of a gamer and I just use a regular Razer Death Adder but if you like the mouse you have (if that could be called a mouse...more like a bionic extension), then you should get a new one or upgrade to a newer model. I see they can get quite expensive. My 2 cents.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

got a Razer Basilisk here recently...best mouse I've had so far...ergonomics are awesome...
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

That's not a mouse, that's a damn science experiment! Lol. I honestly don't know what to recommend as that thing is so far away from any mouse I've ever used for gaming. I prefer something fairly simple with a precision sensor in it in a shell that fits my hand fairly well. With that said I currently use a Logitech G400, it works well for me but it's a lot different from what you're using so I don't know.

Comment

I have a mouse quite similar to that one, Cheez, brand new, never been used. Personally, I use the Logitech G700s, have to admit, I like it quite well.
          In Memory of Anna Dixon
          Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

I have been using a Logitech G602 for a while. I love it. It is wireless and I know many people don't like wireless for gaming. I have had no issues with latency or anything like that.

Comment

I've been using a Logitech G9X and it's been discontinued for a while now, so I feel your pain Cheeze. I bought up 3 of them a few years ago and I'm down to one left besides the one I'm using. There are a lot of guys that are soldering in new switches or cords to keep thiers running for a few more years.

Have you looked into this one as a possible alternative?

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-RAT6.../dp/B01JBZMGIS
              Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

+1 Razer Death Adder

*EDIT* I just looked at that mouse Cheez.... holy crap! Does it unfold itself and turn into your alarm clock when you finish playing?
                Last edited by HTM|Minion; 07-16-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                  +1 Razer Death Adder

*EDIT* I just looked at that mouse Cheez.... holy crap! Does it unfold itself and turn into your alarm clock when you finish playing?
                  I think it might be a Transformer or a Swiss Utility knife, or one of those Da Vinci surgery controls.

Comment

LOL, i bought it because it was considered....Large. i've got big ass meat hooks for hands and most mice are just too small for comfort. i've liked this one, and honestly I don't think I've used half its powers. I do use all of the buttons but not the secondary scroll wheel....I seem to forget it's there. and the "Sniper" button. in single player I used it, but in actual game play I found it was too hard to control me....not the mouse, i just couldn't do it well enough to make it worth it. I'll look into the death adder, I have a sour taste in my mouth from the Razer mice from their early days at Karna Precision when they fucked the end users a few times. I was looking at one mouse.....then before I clicked the buy button, they discontinued it. Life. I just need to bite the bullet and buy something that has stuff that works, since this one is plumb worn out after getting fragged by you all for years.

Comment

I got a Razer Death Adder Elite model a few months ago (was sad to kiss my last G5 goodbye) and was only about 50-60 bucks - but has a way high resolution, and took me a while to get the settings right... but it rocks now - I recommend it highly as a fairly low cost/high performance mouse; made by a company that has a pretty good rep for durability, as far as I know. The fucking lights on the thing are way cool... cycles thru a specrtum of colors when the PC is on... (eye candy for when ur baked on weed, and thrillin-killin!) ::}}
                      http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/0/herculon7.png

Comment

Cheez, If you have large paws the Death Adder probably isn't for you. It's a real low profile mouse and you basically have to palm it. The logitech mice are a little more substantial if I remember correctly, you may want to go that route instead.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                          Cheez, If you have large paws the Death Adder probably isn't for you. It's a real low profile mouse and you basically have to palm it. The logitech mice are a little more substantial if I remember correctly, you may want to go that route instead.
                          I have big hands and I use a Death Adder mouse. You see, I just pull a "ribbed" condom over it to beef it up a bit and am still able to access all the controls and it feels soooo familiar in my hand. Especially during the fast back and forth action.

@Minion; Yes its true. I have a lot of left over condoms from the eighties laying around and collecting dust. Gotta use 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                            @Minion; Yes its true. I have a lot of left over condoms from the eighties laying around and collecting dust. Gotta use 'em.
                            You could always inflate them with hydrogen, add little fins on the back and paint them silver.
                            Then set up your little plastic army men and reenact the Hindenburg disaster.

Comment

I actually have this mouse, Cheeze, if your interested.

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Opti...words=R.A.T.+3
                              In Memory of Anna Dixon
                              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
                              X