Help with Forum and my computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Forum and my computer

ok when im posting on the forum it keeps changeing to blue theme and back to the old one,what is going on? And my clock on my computer is never correct it will change over night how do i fix this problem?

Can anyone help?

Comment

Re: Help with Forum and my computer

Originally posted by HTM|Minus
      ok when im posting on the forum it keeps changeing to blue theme and back to the old one,what is going on? And my clock on my computer is never correct it will change over night how do i fix this problem?
      Sounds like cookies are disabled in your browser. That will cause that.

As for the clock settings, by how much is the time off?

Comment

The old cpu's had a battery.when the battery got low it would mess the time up everytime you turned the cpu off.Simple battery replacement took care of that.Probally doesn't apply anymore,havn't messed with a motherboard in along time.
        sigpic

Comment

Minion changed the default background to blue in order to resolve a security issue. So when you go to the forums without signing in you will see the blue background. Once you sign in it will go back to the background that you have chosen.

As far as the clock thing goes, thats odd. Odd because I noticed the same thing on mine two days ago and the day before that. It changed the time and the time zone. So I opened up the clock settings and clicked on the 'internet time' tab and disabled the automatic synchronization.
          Mine was set to Server:time.windows.com

I was going to set it back or change the addy later. I will let you know if I find out whats wrong.
          B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Yes...as Lunch stated I changed the default template to allow a new registration feature that will hopefully block any "spam bots" from being able to mak a post.

I know it looks weird and I apologize , if you want to keep the blue background all the time go to "profile" after you login and change your template to "submerged".... that's what I did

Comment

Thank you for the help,Hopefully that will fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X