to open a demo4 file....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to open a demo4 file....

hey all... just curious at as what program i need to open a "demo4" file from demorec!!??
    Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Your Ut2004 game will open it Jynx, just start the game and in the main menu choose "community" then demos. Make sure you have created a folder (if it's not already there) named "Demos" in your UT2004 directory and place the demos there. (they will already be there if YOU recorded them).

I might add that to view demos recorded elsewhere you may need to load mutators and stuff that was being used on the server at the time of the demo rec. The demo player will tell you if there are required packages needed.

Comment

oh cool thanks minion
      Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Comment

and another question yet...k is there a free ware program that i can cut/edit/crop after converting a demo to avi.? i tried googling it but didnt help me.

Comment

If you use XP there is a program called "windows movie maker" that you should already have.Windows movie maker will allow you to edit an avi and convert it to wmv for streaming. As far as "cropping"..not sure if it can do that. :lam:

Comment

Working...
          X