Flash and Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash and Firefox

Ok..I know one of you guys knows the answer here. I'm trying to use firefox because I'm having issues with the q3px plugin again with IE. The server page works great, but I can't seem to load the correct plugin for the macromedia flash.

:help:

*EDIT* Chim came to my rescue and after talking to him it installed the plugin and worked great..wow he really is the "Chiminator"!

I had this problem and I even tried to remove it completely and reinstall the plug ins.

It happened to me after I loaded quick time and real alternative and a codec bundle pack that all came as one download.

Something in that install disaccociated swf files with the plug in and associated them to media player classic. But trying to re associate was a failure.

Also like you said all is fine in IE so I'm just using that for now but plan to reload my whole OS because I'm past due for a refresh...

I will say XP takes a lot longer to get funked up than 98/ME/2000.

Comment

If you need help with file/program associations, I'm your guy (I broke several dependencies before and had to 'manually' fix them). PM with the file extension, and I can try to walk you through the fixes.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Parlatz I think shock wave files are S.W.F. extension

Comment

Working...
        X