Q3px

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q3px

anyone else's q3px plugin break recently? I noticed i got pushed a winupdate (critical) just before it stopped werking.. i have reinstalled several times to no avail..

I had the same thing happen to me. Then there was another winupdate a day after and everything is working again here. (earlier this week)

edited- Or maybe it was the firefox update that fixed it :?
    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

The same thing happened to me after the Windows Update of a couple or three weeks back, the one that broke Outlook and other things... I sys restored to the day before and turned off updates, I figured I'll try this month's round of updates and see if they don't break it... but the plugin has kept working with Firefox for me.
      'Would you like to play a game?' - WOPR

Comment

Same...I backed up beyond the update and temporarily disabled windows updates. I found that firefox seems to work fine on the pc at work I can't do a system restore on.

I have searched the web for possible fixes, but came up empty handed. For now the fix appears to be dumping IE for firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
          Same...I backed up beyond the update and temporarily disabled windows updates. I found that firefox seems to work fine on the pc at work I can't do a system restore on.

I have searched the web for possible fixes, but came up empty handed. For now the fix appears to be dumping IE for firefox.
          IE only has twos uses:
          -Yahoo music
          -The damn asp+jscript sites that make firefox go balistic
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

it is still werkin in firefox...i still can't hanlde running firefox exclusively..hopefully M$ will fix what they broke (again)

Comment

can't stand FireFox?

have you tried Opera or Netscrape?

Maybe, just maybe IE7 won't suck so bad but I'm hooked on FireFox.

Comment

I lost IE , my SBC browser,Q3PX plugin and my antivirus from that stupid ass validation update. I need to find a XP code. Have to use Firefox and AVG now the others won't work even on reinstall. I shut off the updates on 3 of our cpu's but it messed mine up and another runs fine except it reminds me my XP is a phony copy. lol The laptop is the only legal 1.
                sigpic

Comment

Freak, a little birdy told me that this might help with the "validation" problem... http://h-townmadness.com/MVG.zip

However the validation update isn't the one that broke q3px, I believe that was a different update.

Comment

Working...
                  X