No announcement yet.

It's good to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone wants to blame Bush,but as I recall,it was a Democrat held house,and if I remember my govt. classes correctly,Palosi,and the rest of them had to ok any spending that was done,so if your going to lay blame,blame them all.

Yeah,Min,lets make a politics section,that way,if you have something to say,it's in a different section,that's easily avoidable for those how would like to avoid it.Maybe just a general "Rant" section would be good.That would give us a general place just to blow off steam every now and then.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

I really think the "no politics rule" is a good one. The same hostility from the angry groups of the previous administration could be carried over to the new by different members.

Lets just game and save our politics for different forums.. Please

edit: I was thinking the same thing as you guys about a different section of the forum for politics, but don't you think it will still create the same division and animosity between members?
      B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Very true,Lunch,personally,I can see a vast difference of opinions,here.Let's just keep it to the game,and screw real life.Truth be told,I come here,and to the servers to forget about whats happening in the world.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat View Post
          I really think the "no politics rule" is a good one. The same hostility from the angry groups of the previous administration could be carried over to the new by different members.

Lets just game and save our politics for different forums.. Please

edit: I was thinking the same thing as you guys about a different section of the forum for politics, but don't you think it will still create the same division and animosity between members?

Ok... let's nix the idea and stick to our old rules. I didn't think about the problems it could bring along with it, and let's face it I think that the "no politics and religion" rule may have helped us stay as long as we have.

I'll lock this thread and we'll keep political reality out of our "unreal" world.

Comment

The No Politics Rule is a good one! Ya know what the other good rule would be? Husbands and wives should each have their own checking accounts (and maybe a third for the household. I bet the divorce rate in this country would drop! hehheh

I watched George Carlin's final HBO special on DVD last nite (and his final interview in the Extras. I'm with him, "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you!"

And just for The Record, I'd love you guys no matter what your political beliefs might be; hell, I'd love ya even if you were a bunch of goatfuckers... er, wait...
            r3m3MB3r... J00'R3 n07 901n9 70 4M0UN7 70 j4k_5kW@

Bellingham, WA Photographer
            Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Comment

Min,

I was joking.... locking the thread was the right thing to do. I've learned long ago that there's no changing someone's mind after age 23 (scientifically proven!) so what's the point. Its no secret I'm as liberal as they come. Hell, I used to be a political consultant for the Dems (and still am on occasion). But I can't imagine what that has to do with killing n00bs like jak_s... err.... i mean... some other nameless person.

So I'll just keep my crazy liberal thoughts to myself... save them for "mirror time". No need to waste virtual paper on endless arguments that go no where but ruin good friend drinkin time.

TB Forever!

Maybe its the beer talking, Min, but you have a butt that won't quit!
              Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

<.< ... >.> ... o.o ...
                Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|YellowDog View Post
                  Min,
                  Its no secret I'm as liberal as they come.
                  Hey, I bet I can out-liberal you, you NoOBeral! LMAO Why just the other day I was assisting with lights as a photog/videog buddy of mine was filming this local single-mother that earns extra money by putting on sex shows on the web. She's about 35 and in this particular one she was with another girl in her late twenties and as I watched (just making sure the lighting was right! hehheh) I realized something about myself that I have been hiding all these years... I am a closet lesbian! Now THAT'S about "as liberal as they cum." Woot!

PS Yes, it was a paid gig too! Made a hundred bucks to be there for two hours. And technically the job is called a Grip, but I fugured if I said that I would hve to fend numerous comments on just what it was I was gripping. MWAHAHAHAHA
                  r3m3MB3r... J00'R3 n07 901n9 70 4M0UN7 70 j4k_5kW@

Bellingham, WA Photographer
                  Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Comment

*bow to the almighty lib*
                    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Working...
                    X