iggy investigates an iPAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iggy investigates an iPAD

Here's a fun video of the cat iggy playing with the new iPAD. The cat is pretty smart, however I can't say the same for the owner. There is no way in the world I would let my cat start pawing and scratching at my new $700 iPAD.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NP-AeKX40&feature=player_embedded[/media]
    sigpic

WTF Pretty cool man

Comment

Those iPADS look really cool and if they were the same price as netbooks and not ridiculously over-priced, I would consider one if I had the money. But the only advantage that I have read the iPAD has over netbooks is a better screen (resolution and touch). Pretty much every other aspect, netbooks are much better for the money in terms of power, storage, and functionality. But I do give Apple credit for making some cool devices, they just monopolize their designs and software and charge way too much for them. It's like once you get an apple product (this seems true for all their devices), you get sucked into buying EVERYTHING apple, from specialty adapters and cords, to special software and hardware that has tremendous markup. This is a true example of paying for a name not functionality.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X