My original music available for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My original music available for download

Hi my HTM brothers and fellow UT players. I have some songs completed that you can download. The two songs have been professionally mastered by an engineer and are really good quality.

The price per song is only $1.00 but you can put in any amount that you want that is over $1.00. I am not looking to make a profit off this, I am trying to collect money to get the rest of my songs professionally mastered and to cover the cost of getting professional CD's, booklets, and cases made for when the album is completed.

The album artwork credit goes out to our own HTM~Q, which he has done an outstanding job on and I am very proud of his artwork for my album.

The Album is called Alchemy and though it is not completed yet, I do have two songs that are completed and professionally mastered. If you would like to purchase one or both you can at the following links:

The Philosopher Stone

http://jeremydixon.bandcamp.com/trac...losopher-stone

Equivalency

http://jeremydixon.bandcamp.com/track/equivalency

If you are unable to purchase a song or songs, then please PM me and I can send you a coupon for a free download of them.

Like I said, I am not looking to profit off of this, I am just trying to cover the cost of producing my CD.

Any purchase of my songs would be greatly appreciated. They start at $1.00 but you can donate more than that if you wish.

Once the album is completed, I will send anyone who wants a copy of the professionally completed album that has been professionally mastered and professionally duplicated (with of course CD media, Cases, Booklets and inserts) to you for free, I just ask for someone wanting the album to pay the shipping cost for me to ship to them (the shipping cost should be cheap since CD's are light and small)

Anyway, any purchase/donation would be greatly appreciated and it is for non-profit, the money will go towards finishing my album and purchasing the materials needed to make the CD's professional.

Thanks all.

-Jeremy (HTM~TheGame)

YouTube Video Links

The Philosopher Stone
    http://youtu.be/bzl6p7CLwAA

Equivalency
    http://youtu.be/9lGgEsF9b8Y

sigpic

Enjoyed the link you sent me,haven't had a chance to listen to the other song,but trust me,I plan on it.Very nice work,Bro.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Thank you so much OT, I appreciate you listening to them!
      sigpic

Comment

Heavy.
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Zen!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice man! I'm not typically into the Philosopher Stone kind of groove with all the double bass and such but really liked the half time feel that it changed to. I really liked Equivalency, very nice! Reminded me of some Satriani a bit but with heavier edge and I liked the mystical lead in the background with the nice rhythm guitar. Obviously produced and engineered by someone who knew what they were doing with the sound. Very impressive!
            “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
            ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Both songs sound great! I can't wait to hear the album! The members here have a lot of talent! Great job on the songs Game! and great job on the artwork Q! Now who's doing the vocals? jk lol. But so far it's great! keep up the great work man!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much Non and Blackout, it means a lot!
                sigpic

Comment

wow \m/ I had no idea! great stuff man!

Comment

I'm not usually into this genre but I really liked equivalency a lot! Agree with non on the Satriani vibe. Good use of octave phrasing and the pure notes coming through the grunge is awesome. Well done. Nice cover art too!
                    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Thank you Blues and everyone for all of the wonderful compliments, I cannot tell you how much it means to me coming from my HTM brothers. Your opinions and thoughts are extremely important to me. And with this album my only goal is to hopefully make music people can enjoy and maybe even take them away from the stresses of everyday life by sitting back and just listening to some music. Even if only a couple people get enjoyment out of it, it means the world to me just the idea of knowing someone else out there enjoys something I made myself. I am really critical of my own music and never think it is good enough for anyone to actually like very much, so hearing these wonderful comments from you guys really makes me feel incredible, I can't thank you guys enough.

On a different note (no pun intended) the next song has been written and arranged, I have begun the recording process on it. Once it is recorded and mixed, then it's off to get it professionally mastered. When completed I'll share it with you all. And as I stated before, once the album is completed and professionally duplicated in retail packaging, you can all have a copy for free if you can just pay the shipping (which should be cheap, since CD's are small and light). I would even ship them to you free if I could afford it, but it is turning out to be quite expensive (more than I expected) to make this album. All the materials (Blank CD's, CD Cases, Booklets, paying Diskmakers for duplication and printing, and paying a professional engineer to master it is keeping me broke). But I have been playing guitar and have been a musician for over 20 years now and it has always been my dream to have a "Real" CD.

A huge thank you to Q for doing the album artwork for the cover and on the CD itself, and for offering to do the artwork for the CD booklet and inserts, I am amazed at how well he has done and it's exactly what I had in mind for the album, he is truly great.

And like I tell everyone, I'm not looking to become famous, get a record deal, make money,or anything outrageous like that. My only dream and goal with this project is to make music that hopefully others will enjoy.

Thank you again everyone for your support, your words really help me and give me motivation to keep working hard on this.

Thank you so very much everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, Jeremy, very nice stuff! Pretty talented! My favorite is Equivalency. Will be listening to that again for sure.

Comment

Thanks Hawkette, I am really glad you like it! And it's good to see you, it's been a while. You have my number, text me sometime soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X