GymKhana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GymKhana

I don't know if you are aware of these videos or not. I have been following these for a while now and thought I would share. Ken Block is an amazing driver, and even though not all scenes were perfect on the first take the compilations are awesome. Ken Block is co-owner of DC Shoes, but instead of just being satisfied with the money he bagan racing rally cars. That evolved into the "Hoonigan" movement, a "hoon" in australia is someone that is despicable, so they morphed the name into "Hoonigan". Now Ken tries to outdo each previous video to "break the internet" with the number of views of the videos. Videos 7&9 are considered the the best, but the 10th video was just released and it includes 5 different cars in 5 different places so it may take the crown for now.

I've seen a few of these before. He's certainly gained a lot of fame, I do enjoy these videos though. Thanks for sharing Minion.

Comment

Thanks Min. I've also seen a couple of those but not all of them. Amazing driver, could be stunt driver if he wanted to, but I think he's having too much fun doing this!
      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
      X