Necron99 asking to join HTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necron99 asking to join HTM

hey guys, so I'd like join HTM, I've actually been putting it off for awhile because I'm in the middle of moving...

so if someone could pm me the TS info and what not I'd get on there (though I have to dig out my old mic hehe

BTW, could a web admin change my nick to Necron99? for some reason I couldn't register as necron99 after registering on the site part.

some of you who have played with me on the Sanctuary (which I usuaully play) know I'm not the greatest player in the world but I'm slowly honing my skills back. I first started playing UT for the Dreamcast (same with minus) at that time I loves DM or Team Deathmatch but near the of the dreamcast servers I switched to CTF. Once those servers were off line I got UT for the PC and play a lot of LGI(low grav instagib) CTF, I started a clan called {jBi} that, a lot like this clan was all about having fun...and we did!. when I got ut2k4 I had a Server called the NeXXuS RPG which was an invasion server but eventually I bored of killing lame bots and dealing with the childish drama I had with, I shut it down and haven't played since....a few weeks before I started playing in HTM servers I tried the LGI CTF again but it was full more drama queens. fortunately my Bro (HTM-Minus) convinced me to play on the HTM servers. I have to say it's nice to see a clan that isn't all about the drama and more about fun.

Name change done. We won't hold it against you that Minus is your brother. :P

Yeah, no drama here, just folks having fun.

Comment

I started a thread for you in the members area Necron.
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we don't require much from members...no schedules no fees no skillz! Just play when you can and enjoy the game.

HTM membership is done by way of member voting, that way everyone has a say in our new members. Your vote is under way so sit tight and we'll let you know the outcome.

Comment

Don't worry,Necron,I didn't have much skill when I joined HTM,either.Thats not to say I have any now,but anyhoo.
          In Memory of Anna Dixon
          Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|old_timer
            Don't worry,Necron,I didn't have much skill when I joined HTM,either.Thats not to say I have any now,but anyhoo.
            I wish you would start using your old machine again, that way I can frag you more often....

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Assraker
              Name change done. We won't hold it against you that Minus is your brother. :P

Yeah, no drama here, just folks having fun.
              thanks for the nick change!

Comment

>Everyone likes drama ;[

Comment

Tell ya what,Raker,you pick the time,and we'll relive some of those old LMS days.
                  In Memory of Anna Dixon
                  Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
                  X