"Spawn of Duffy" Miken Bot 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Spawn of Duffy" Miken Bot 3.0

Whats going on so my last recruitment post was beginning of last year. I would still like to join this gun club it has been a blast playing with you gents. So the reasoning for my disappearance is... my newborn son was born back in January of 2018 when i previously posted to join, so i got back into action of playing with you guys but then crap hit the fan my son got really really sick and was flight lifted to a hospital and was is the NICU for a few months He was put in a medically induced coma and a breathing tube down his throat so they could fight the sickness that is why i disappeared. But anyways he is alot better then what he was a year ago, now i am back and enjoy getting on nightly to catch some games with the old timers If you wanna know more about me and who i am this guy will gladly tell.

ok, now I'm confused as fuck...you were already in HTM when I joined then told me/us to fuck off and went elsewhere...am I missing something here?
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
      ok, now I'm confused as fuck...you were already in HTM when I joined then told me/us to fuck off and went elsewhere...am I missing something here?
      i was never in htm. i requested while back and nothing else was said to me.

Comment

Foo confused? NEVER! LOL! He did disappear right after he made the request if my beer and pot smoked memory remembers way back then...
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

oh wait...I was thinking Dynomike...you're the active duty jar...right? My bad man...

Comment

oh wait...I was thinking Dynomike...you're the active duty jar...right? My bad man...
            yes i am, and no problem man!

Comment

fuckin airwinger but we overlook alot of shit here...lol

Comment

fuckin airwinger but we overlook alot of shit here...lol
                POG for life. i stay away from the wing units.

Comment

Working...
                X