Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhead

Handle: Warhead

How do you do, fellow kids? I'm Warhead. I've been a UT junkie for about 17 years now, though not with consistent fervor. I started with single player console UT99. Enjoyed it well enough to pick up UT2003 for the PC. Played as a pub scrub for a bit, and was initially picked up by Steel Maelstrom [SMS]. Stayed there a couple years, where we participated in competitive CTF on Proving Grounds and Team Warfare League.

Eventually [SMS] kind of defecated upon itself. I went through a brief hyper-competitive period where I was participating with several clans (CTF, TDM, Onslaught), but eventually settled with Serial Clan Killers [sck] and played competitive Onslaught on TWL for a few months. I was active on and off on the TWL 1v1 ladder as well. Eventually I found my way to Downward Spiral {DS}, and enjoyed many a night of casual TAM action there.

Occasionally other games drew me away (WoW, Diablo 3, Call of Duty). I've been out of the scene for a year or two, but the fire seems to be back now. My old clan mates from Downward Spiral {DS}, Kulgan, Fragetti, and Stryder, joined up with you fine folks, so I'm following along.

I had the chance to play and chat with several of your members this evening, and enjoyed doing so. I hope to participate in further future fragging festivities forthwith, time permitting. I have three kids, a wife, and a job, so I can't guarantee nightly appearances, but I'll do my best.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you on the server.

Welcome. No need for such verbosity..........we have really short atten.....oh, look at the kitty!
    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you on the server.

Do you like goats?

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
        Do you like goats?
        ... maybe.

Comment

Don't worry Warhead Q is being a little tough on you. We'll start you out on a nice gentle sheep first.

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
          ... maybe.
          "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Welcome to the site, Warhead, was good to meet you last night.
            In Memory of Anna Dixon
            Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Hay Warhead
              I see you found your way home. I found a good bunch of folks here @ HTM - you will enjoy it here for sure - See you on the server

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Enjoyed playing with you the last couple of nights Warhead. I hope you can play regularly.

Comment

Great to have you back here up my A$$ again Warhead. Glad we stayed in touch and even happier to see you back in it again. Welcome!!

Comment

Yes, welcome to the madness Warhead, it was nice meeting you. You are welcome anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                      Don't worry Warhead Q is being a little tough on you. We'll start you out on a nice gentle sheep first.
                      Shhhhhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X