????HTM|Incinerator????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????HTM|Incinerator????

hey guys. so yeah i havent played UT that much because of this crappy computer i have but i am building a new one in like a couple weeks! also it is summer so you will probly see alot more of me on the servers. i know when i joined i made a kinda annoying entrance cussing and ect. but i want to apoligize and mabye have you guys consider once i get my new computer letting me in. i know im not the best UT player (i kinda suck) but i love the TAM it all to hell server as well as all of the other HTM servers. I have had conversations and games with all of you (espessaly JAK). I think that joining a clan would help me play better and it would give me something to do this summer. plus if you let me in ill make up to 20 new sigs for all the sick HTM homies. Again i dont expect to have anything happen untill i get my new rig. so ill notify you guys when that happens. cool cool. (sorry about my bad spelling...(jak)) i also dont know what needs to happen from me to be in clan so tell me about that too!

watch my movies at www.myspace.com/gasmaskproductions

Re: ????HTM|Incinerator????

Originally posted by Incinerator
    i know im not the best UT player (i kinda suck)
    that sums up my ut life. Ive been away for a few weeks (or is it s month) Ive been working hard all day long.

//edit:

I like the song on ur myspace.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Excuse my laughing at your influences but this is just hilarious

Code:
      	Orbital,Praga Kahn, MC Hawking, 50 cent, nofx, anti-flag, beastie boys, prodigy, daft punk, no doubt, um...
      Anyone see a tiny little problem there? 50 Cent and Anti-Flag. Last time I checked 50 Cent hated Anti-Flag and NOFX (I personally like both)

Then 50 Cent and Daft Punk and No Doubt.....

lol.... Well I have to give you tips for diversity of music.

+150 Kudos

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
        Excuse my laughing at your influences but this is just hilarious

Code:
        	Orbital,Praga Kahn, MC Hawking, 50 cent, nofx, anti-flag, beastie boys, prodigy, daft punk, no doubt, um...
        Anyone see a tiny little problem there? 50 Cent and Anti-Flag. Last time I checked 50 Cent hated Anti-Flag and NOFX (I personally like both)

Then 50 Cent and Daft Punk and No Doubt.....

lol.... Well I have to give you tips for diversity of music.

+150 Kudos
        well yeah i havent cheaked that in like 2 years. and we havent been making songs for a while.

Comment

Incinerator, the members are discussing your membership and any questions we may have will be sent by PM. Please note that our recruitment procedure has changed and will include a probation period. Sit tight and you will be contacted with more information.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
            Please note that our recruitment procedure has changed and will include a probation period.
            can you explain this?

Comment

Please note that our recruitment procedure has changed and will include a probation period.
              can you explain this?
              >_<

It means that, for a certain amount of time, you'll essentially be a clan member but you will be watched extra carfuilly by the clan to make sure you don't abuse your power and that you are a generally good member. It's the same over at )o(. I don't know how long the HTM probation is, tho.

Hello HTM, btw. I thought it was about time I signed up over here.

Comment

Originally posted by )o(Tachyon
                can you explain this?
                >_<

It means that, for a certain amount of time, you'll essentially be a clan member but you will be watched extra carfuilly by the clan to make sure you don't abuse your power and that you are a generally good member. It's the same over at )o(. I don't know how long the HTM probation is, tho.

Hello HTM, btw. I thought it was about time I signed up over here.

aight word

Comment

One Month I tink.... TAYCHON MAKE WATER??

Comment

heh may i please have a sig :lol: , i yet to get one!
                    Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Hyjynx
                      heh may i please have a sig :lol: , i yet to get one!
                      werd. give me some pics that i should make it out of such as your skin on ut some things you like to do or whatev. mine is gasmasks because of my production company gasmask productions. so yeah. ill make you one

Comment

Blame I for thy Probation!

Comment

Ahhhh omg Marshall you need to learn how to speak and write English.......

Comment

Working...
                          X