Valintine....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valintine....

Hello! my name is Justin and im the roomate of HTM~Hyjynx(Shea). I've recently discovered the wonders and joy of UT2004.
    I've had the opportunities to play with a few of his teammates and had a fun and great time on the Santruary server.
    I know im not soo great right now, but i know my skills and game play will greatly improve as i practice alot with hyjynx. He's taught me alot so far.
    Im curious to how i can become a member of the HTM family? Is there anything you'd like to know about me concerning my interest of wanting to join?
    Thank You for your time
    Jusin (Valintine)
    Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

I didnt realize i had to register an account first, anyhow this is Justin(Valentine)

Comment

Hi Justin, I've played you in the server and you're no too shabby for being new. Hyjynx has lots of tricks up his sleeve he can pass along I'm sure.

We try to keep the clan as mature as possible, being Jynx's roomie I'm sure your age is not a factor. Make sure you have reviewed our server rules also at http://www.h-townmadness.com/serverrules.html .

Comment

A foot mashaise and a cookie may turn my mind a bit...

Comment

haha moo,

Thats funny i had to post on that one :P
          system specs
          q6600 quad core 2.4 gightz
          4 gigs ram , 128 ssd
          ati 6570 i think
          windows 7

Comment

Thanks for playing with us more often Valentine, you are actually quite skilled already..kinda scary to think what you could become in the future.

Hang around us a bit longer and we can hold a voting session for your membership.

Comment

Hi man
              B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Working...
              X