Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

I thought I would post here at the suggestion of Space. Alas, I have been less active on Omni servers than they would like me to be, and I completely understand why I would be asked to leave, but Space suggested I post here since I'm good friends with the HTM crew and such.

I am very interested in becoming a HTM member because I like you guys so much, and I still keep ties with Omni of course (no bad blood by any means with Omni, I think I was sporadic at best over the last couple of months in playing on Omni servers, due to addiction to TAM and I wasn't on for the last couple of months on Vent )

Right now I'm finishing up a huge project with work and doing the "big wedding" (long story) on Nov. 4th, so until at least even that time, I'll be on sporadically with planning, etc., but I can guarantee I'll be a lot more consistant after that time frame for times I'll be online, etc.

Overall, love playing with this crew (cept for when Space and Min tan my hide at TAM) and would hope to try and join on up if you all would be happy to have me
    "Dodge this."

Re: Hello all!

Originally posted by Wynnreaver
    due to addiction to TAM and I wasn't on for the last couple of months on Vent
    TAM? Where, WHERE????
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

We have already had a discussion and a new member vote in your name Wynn. Your vote was a unanimous "yes", I thought Monk had already tagged you. Welcome to HTM man, don't worry about meeting any quotas here just have fun when your schedule allows it.

Comment

Yeah, you have been a member for days man... So wheres the tag?

jk. Welcome to HTM Wynn :woot:
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Heya Wynn, I look forward to seeing in the game again.

Comment

hey Wynn...Welcome to HTM
            Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Comment

LOL, may be it was a guy stealing his name.
              If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
              John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

Comment

Working...
              X