I pound this stuff alot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pound this stuff alot!

http://sierrablancabrewery.com/and its made about 5 miles from my house the owner is a cool cat, i walk in all the time and buy, you can sit at their bar and drink a pint and bring in a sandwitch with it. + that alien just looks so cool!
    Attached Files

Haven't seen that one up here in Michigan. Probably not distributed outside of the SW. The ABV% is a little low for an Imperial Stout which might be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. A lot of them are so high in alcohol that they taste more like booze than beer. I'll look for it around town
    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

totally not what I thought he'd be pounding.

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
        totally not what I thought he'd be pounding.
        ROFL
        sigpic

Comment

This post originally scared me until I realized it was about beer.
          Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

ROLF

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
              Haven't seen that one up here in Michigan. Probably not distributed outside of the SW. The ABV% is a little low for an Imperial Stout which might be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. A lot of them are so high in alcohol that they taste more like booze than beer. I'll look for it around town
              I agree Blues. I tend to like higher AVBs on many but on the stouts I think it taints the flavor too much.
              “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
              ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
              X