Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old n00b

Hello,
    My real name is Dave, but having been a cable tv installer...a telephone system tech. and audio visual intergrator, i'm known by many other names, like...phone guy....hey U....and verbs attached which I refuse to repeat.

I live outside DC , in Alex VA.

I'm here to learn.

Hey old noob .My name is dave too . I know I have different names to . I`m a custodian at a high school. I feel your pain LOL Bro

Comment

Hi,I'd like you to meet my brother Dave and my other brother Dave.lol My middle name is Dave.lmfao
      sigpic

Comment

I know a Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
          Hi,I'd like you to meet my brother Dave and my other brother Dave.lol My middle name is Dave.lmfao
          lol whats that from, aww man i cant remember the name of that show... newheart? bob newhope? damn i cant remember.
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

William Sanderson, Tony Papenfuss, and John Voldstad as Larry, Darryl and Darryl, three of the most popular (and surreal) characters on the show. The three, who apparently have no last name, are dirty backwoodsmen who live in a shack. They are seen infrequently in the first season, but in season two, they become regulars and take over the Minuteman Café from Devane. The two Darryls never speak (until the final episode), and in a monotone voice, Larry invariably introduces them every time they enter a room with "Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl." They often appear to be from another planet,

Bob Newhart Show

sigpic

Comment

DAVE WEE too many

Comment

Originally posted by skank
                DAVE WEE too many
                Thanks MIN .YOU rock

Comment

Working...
                X