ôôI.:Q:.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ôôI.:Q:.

Hi my name is .:Q:. and I'm, an alcoholic....

what? Ohhh... ok! Sorry!

Let's see here... My real name is Jeremy and I'm married with 2 kids 10 and 6. I live in the state of Indiana, but grew up in California then moved to Tennessee at 17 and then in '99 moved to my present address.

I have been playing FPS games for a while now. It started with Marathon on the Mac years ago and then progressed to Quake and then Unreal. I was playing MegaTF (a mod for Quake that made it like Team Fortress) and I was addicted to the CTF type of setup. A friend of mine asked me if I had ever played Unreal Tournament and I said no. He urged me to go out and purchase it and I did. I thought it was a great game and I played my heart out online the best I could (damn dial up). Then the same friend said that there was a new version coming out... UT2K3. I bought it like a dumbass... and then bought UT2K4 just a little while longer.

Whew.. ok.. so now.. where am I? Oh yeah.. ok.. so ummm... I finally got cable access and started playing UT2K4 online more and more. I After a few searches my brother-in-law (RIP) found a group of people called "N00bies Revenge". The tag was [NR]. So I became [NR]Q. They played mainly InstaGib and Onslaught. They were based out of the UK and Germany so it bacame harder to play any scrims and practices (there were a few USA clan members though). One day I looked at my friends list in UT2K4 and noticed that a [NR] USA clan member was playing on an Assault server ran by the }SotD{ clan. I joined in for some fun and had found my new passion... "ASSAULT!" I was addicted to the server and that's where I was normally found. I ended up asking if this clan was taking on new people and if memory serves me correctly *Dark_Angel* (not the DXII Darkangel ) said to check out the forum and sign up. It wasn't that long after that I was in }SotD{ as }SotD{.:Q:.. Unfortunately, and I still to this day don't know the whole story (I don't want to), the clan split right after I joined. Some went on to playing Battlefield 2, some stayed on the UT2K4 side and some just went wherever. I myself was caught in the middle and played both games. lol! I ended up giving up on Battlefield 2 because I ended up not liking it too much and I was asked to stay with the UT2K4 group. I'm really really really glad that I did. Graaber_BooBe, Assraker, VG and the rest of the group made me feel at home. I was then asked if I would like to Admin the Assault server and I accepted. I have there ever since and won't leave unless the BooBe shuts it down. So now I am ôôI.:Q:. and will be for a very long time.

Enough of a introduction?

GGs guys and see you out there

Oh yeah.. please don't flame me for the }SotD{ comments...

I'm ex-}SotD{,as well,so no flaming here.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|old_timer View Post
      I'm ex-}SotD{,as well,so no flaming here.

Comment

BooBe will never shut his place down Q, so you are safe.

I'm not too big on putting my personal details on the web for anyone/everyone to see, so I'll not be doing that. Too each their own.

Comment

ASSRKER you konow it you rock lol

Comment

Welcome to the clan .:Q:.

To clarify what I was doing on the server my son (12) is always playing with ASCII are and smiley faces. He came up with one that looks like a boxer and odly enough the boxing gloves are Qs. So when he showed me that it reminded me of your handle in game.

Q(o_oQ) Maybe now it'll make sense

Comment

Welcome man!

Comment

Welcome Q!
                B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Welcome to HTM,Q
                  In Memory of Anna Dixon
                  Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

HTM~Boobie~Q Is that like shrimp on the barbie? lol Welcome man.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you all!! I get it now CS lol! I guess it's time to change the avatar too.

Comment

Let me or Minion know how you would like your name done here in the forums via PM. We'll add the HTM tag then, and update things on the backend.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Comment

(some things need to stay on the internal boards, bro)
                              sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X