Moo :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo :3

Many of you know me as Moo that is me. currently employed at an IFA store going to get fired soon >.> (damn waterpolo) I joined HTM Back in mid 05 and been happy since then :3 I have made great friends here. Real name Is Alex and Currently I am trapped inside of 4 hour practices of swimming/water polo mon-sat. Currently ranked 22 and 24th in the state of Utah for my swimming events I plan on going to swim in collage if I can. I enjoy playing most games I currently am playing TF2 and Diablo 2 getting on to Ut2k4 if I can >..> All that aside I am 16 youngest in the clan (proud of it) I know more about politics than most kids my age.

Lol hai guyz

honk honk

Originally posted by Moo View Post
    Many of you know me as Moo that is me. currently employed at an IFA store going to get fired soon >.> (damn waterpolo) I joined HTM Back in mid 05 and been happy since then :3 I have made great friends here. Real name Is Alex and Currently I am trapped inside of 4 hour practices of swimming/water polo mon-sat. Currently ranked 22 and 24th in the state of Utah for my swimming events I plan on going to swim in collage if I can. I enjoy playing most games I currently am playing TF2 and Diablo 2 getting on to Ut2k4 if I can >..> All that aside I am 16 youngest in the clan (proud of it) I know more about politics than most kids my age.

Lol hai guyz

honk honk
    Not the youngest .lol Brando beat you out there.HTM~Xankriegor & your the same age as HTM~Brookie.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey MOO marco polol LOL I`m glad to know ya .YOU ROCK MAN . Hang in there

Comment

Let's just hope collage helps with your spelling LOL Hi, moo!
        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Working...
        X