HTM~Lucid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTM~Lucid

My real name is Jesse. I'm 33 and I work as a tech tester at Principled Technologies(benchmarking some of the latest software/hardware for systems from laptops to blade servers). I'm living in Raleigh, NC at the moment but I've spent most of my life in VA and Indiana.

I stumbled upon HTM years ago when I found Fruit-Snack and YellowDog thrashing it out. It took a couple years before my insta clan died and I finally caved to the black hole type pull that is HTM.

IRL I'm a dirty dope shmokin hippie type. I believe in peace through heavy sedation.
    I mean, can't we all just get-a-bong?

Anyway, as soon as I get my UT2k4 disks back from my buddy I'll be back on the old servers. I've been trying hard to enjoy UT3 but it just isn't happening. It's a freaking ghost town on North American servers.

Other games I have lost my soul to are:WoW, Tabula Rasa, Half-Life, Doom, Quake, etc. I had to delete my Final Fantasy account and physically break the disks when I lost my job, apt, and general hygiene habits to my first MMORPG addiction. Ayep, I likes me some game'n.

See you folks soon, my inner shock-whore is crying out to be released.

( You rock Lucid glad to know ya man. See ya soon. I`m a skank I know about inner -shoock whore wee

Comment

Hey Lucid!

Hurry up with the 2k4 install man, we miss you.

Comment

*passes bong*
        sigpic

Comment

Good to see you back Lucid!
          B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Hurry back, Lucid!
            Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Woot! My boss is letting me borrow one of the copies that we used to use for benchmarking until my buddy brings back my copy.

Now where was that handy dandy link to download all the mods at once Min?

I'm looking to fraggin it up with you folks tonight. Or rather getting the rust fragged off of me

*Takes a lung full and passes to da left.

Comment

Unzip to your "UT2004/Sounds" folder and you'll be 90% there.

http://h-townmadness.com/FileServer/...=HTMzounds.zip

Comment

Sweet, thanks!

Comment

'sup Lucid, damn pos dial up died on me. Be seein' ya man, *passes peace pipe*
                    sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Working...
                    X