i got booted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got booted

ok two ?s how do i log in as a server maneger, and how do i get unbooted, i mean that guy booted me for some stupid stuff, really stupid. i am new to HTM i was told about yall from Zeneye, sorry man couldn't figer out how you had you name spelled, so what do yall do here?

can anyone tell me of any realy cool UT3 downloads?

Hey lufcuare, did you get booted or did you get an error? I certainly didn't boot you but I remember the other night you saying something about it. UT3 sometimes kicks ppl out with package errors, maps etc. you just have to re-connect and everything will download. If you want to download ut3 stuff check out the epic forums. The UT2D mod is kinda neat if you've ever played super mario bros. Check it
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, where and when where you "booted"? I've never banned anyone from UT3.

Comment

naw got booted all i said is that roseann bar was gay and then i said fag so he blocked me, and this is the sentence that i said that got me booted, " is it about that fag shit, its just a word and if anyone gonna let a word hurt them they need help" i forgot the frist part of it but i didn't insult anyone i wasn't campin or anything.

Comment

Was this on an HTM server or just somewhere on the net? If your banned your banned, you would have to appeal to that server's administrator to be unbanned.
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Wasn't our servers!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X