old htm member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old htm member

well im an ex-htm member. from pretty far back, around when ut2004 was first released.

most of the older such as Minion would know me as divine_war or i think raven as well...

anyway, i decided to see if the clans website was still up and lo'-and-behold it is! ive come back a few time but never got back into gaming ut2004 and now that ive lost my cds there wont be any dealing with me in game

well info about me, when i was a member of HTM i was 13 years old, and now its almost 5 years later.

gone from middle school to high school and now to some bigger assets of life.

i have a 3 month old baby girl whose name is stormy (cant afford a camera so no pictures yet)

and just for misc. crap, heres my desktop
    | |

so thats the new idiot.

I think I remember,HTM member?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

haha yep

thats me. that was like Halloween like 05, i let some girl straighten my hair

my question is, how did u get this?

i dont even have this picture anymore...

Comment

http://www.h-townmadness.com/forum/s...=6148#post6148
        sigpic

Comment

haha yep thats me

i was 15 there?
          i posted that 2 days after i think my 15th birthday

haha back then i didnt have to shave daily...

(and i found a pretty funny thing online
          http://www.worthalaugh.com/2008/06/1...g-in-the-hood/)

Comment

Yes, Raven was an HTM member for a time using the name HTM|DivineWar (or something close).

Hello Raven, it's good to hear all is well with you. Post some pictures of your daughter when you can.

Thanks for remembering us, we're still chugging along here!

So how's life treating you man?

Comment

trying to make the best of what i have

im living with my grandparents atm and stormy and her mama are living with me
              im working for hollister making $6.79 an hour and only getting 12 hours or so a week

im still in high school at least, but all of my paycheck goes to diapers, food and gas... at least im not paying for rent :P

so yeah those are my blues

but then theres some good too, my daughter has both of her parents and i dont plan on that ever changing and strangely enough were almost never mad at each other.

Comment

You and your daughter's mother committing to raising your child is worth more than anything else in the world bro. Good job on that, the rest will come in time, just stay in school and do the best you can with what you have.

I'm proud that you have made the decisions you have, and you should be proud of your self as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                  I'm proud that you have made the decisions you have, and you should be proud of your self as well.
                  that actually means a lot to me.

Comment

lul hi

Comment

i remember you!

Comment

Hi! Good to see you and good luck finishing up school! They don't exactly teach you about life, but at least you'll know what an acute triangle is!! But that's OK, you're daughter will do that for you. Keep up the good work and thanks for looking us up!
                        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

hiya divine...

Comment

heya!

Comment

Welcome back ! I'm a new member, I wouldn't know you though. :P I'm most likely, ( And Am ) the youngest in the clan. Back in 2004-5, I was . . . 8 or something like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X