Hello HTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello HTM

Good to finally see an H-Town clan, i am from Alief, you guys that know me, you know im brutal in a match-up (Ownt!-all day) but Im really cool offline. im interested in joining-up, let me know when the recriting starts, im VCTF or DM or TDM.

I design websites and have my business in Houston called Graphic Shop, off Hwy6 and Beechnut. Visit me online at: www.graphicshoponline.com. See you guys on the pub servers, or PM me the server IP.

Peace.

Hey,Quad,welcome to the forums.You can usually find us in Sanctuary during the evening hours.Hope to see you there.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Hiya Quad!

As Oldtimer stated we usually are playing TAM, but a few of us play vCTF from time to time. If you click the "Server" tab above you'll see where we are and can join the server by clicking the IP address above the server. (providing your pc recognizes the ut2004:// protocol).

As for recruitment, we'll need to spend some server time together (unless we already have with you playing under a different name) first because we bring new blood in via member vote, and the members can't vote if they don't know you.

Glad to see another local player stop by.

Comment

Hey Quad, welcome to the forums. This is a pretty cool place to be so, take your shoes off and set a spell. btw, beer's in the cooler and since you're gettin' one........
        sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Working...
        X