hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

i decided to be part of you guys since my other clan (raptor) suck ass, they mostly take part in many different games but not a lot of ut3 players :/ i felt left out ~sniff sniff

Welcome to the forums and our servers, freakboyrulez.
    If you haven't already read the server rules you will find them here:

http://h-townmadness.com/forum/announcement.php?f=38

As far as being part of HTM, as in membership, well that's a different process and will require a vote by the current members. Check the recruit section on the forums for info on that.

See ya in the servers,
    'Ranger
    sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by freakboyrulez
      i decided to be part of you guys since my other clan (raptor) suck ass, they mostly take part in many different games but not a lot of ut3 players :/ i felt left out ~sniff sniff
      Not sure there is room around here for another Freak.lol You won't find many ut3 players here,we have 1 ut3 server left and I'm not sure that I'm gonna keep it up & running much longer,no players.We are mostly a 2k4 clan.
      sigpic

Comment

True, Epic pretty much shot itself in the foot with UT3, lots of our members spent way too much money on new rigs for a game that was horrible out of the gate. Although it has improved much since then I doubt many will give it a second glance.

Welcome to the forum Freakboy.

Comment

haha hey freak not to worry about your server, i'll try to bring in some of my buds to play there if the server deserves to be played, then i'll make sure but first i got to check it out give me 3 days and you'll see

oh btw... wheres the server being hosted? which country/state?

Comment

yea ur server isnt tat much fun :/ titan in TDM people mostly play capture the flag or warfare... you know what i mean? titan in deathmatch is not always the fun thing since its easy to score points by killing and not 'everyone' gets fun

dont take it personally

the maps are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by freakboyrulez
              yea ur server isnt tat much fun :/ titan in TDM people mostly play capture the flag or warfare... you know what i mean? titan in deathmatch is not always the fun thing since its easy to score points by killing and not 'everyone' gets fun

dont take it personally

the maps are awesome!
              Put Titian on just for the hell of it,it's off now.lol The server box is in Chicago,Freak's World is on the same box.
              sigpic

Comment

it'll b full sometimes... hopefully

Comment

freakboyrulez..i see you found the place ok.. don't let yellowdog's goat scare you off..

Comment

yellowdog's? im not quite sure if i follow your path here...

Comment

Yellowdog is one of our members and he has this goat and..... well just hang around for awhile, you'll get it.
                      sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Welcome to the forums and servers.

Comment

lol nvm my last post i was a bit tipsy im assuming the goat can kick my ass in ut3? :P

Comment

ummm no...

Here's YellowDog from last year's "take your pet to work day".
                            Attached Files

Comment

Actually,the goat kicks your ass in bed!!!!
                              In Memory of Anna Dixon
                              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
                              X