ello HTM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ello HTM!

Hey guys, i know most of you from playing on sanctuary, but i still have not met some of the 'others'. i've had some great games and alot of fun with all of you i play in sanc, so i was just stopping to introduce myself. I'm Joey, i live in SLC, utah and i am 12 years old =(. i hope you guys dont mind the age, i cant help it! xD. and that's my life story for now Hope to frag with you guys soon! (and go easy on me!)

We don't mind your age as long as your parents know what your doing online with us. I myself have a potty mouth and as long as your parents know that, we're cool. Get it?
    We are all older than you and don't want to get you into any trouble with your parents and we also don't want you to get us into any trouble ok?

So if you really want to become a member, wait until u are 13 and also get your parents to come on this website and say hello to us ok?

BTW, it's nice to meet you young fella my name is ZenEye. Hope to see you online sometime so i can frag you quickly and get lots of points

All is love here @ H-town... WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE HAW HAW HAW...
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

Heya, welcome to our little corner of the web.
      See you in the server sometime.
      sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Thanks . Yeah they know what I'm doing and they don't mind a bit of swearing soo yeah . I'll be 13 in the middle of august so it hopefully won't be long before I can proudly wear the HTM tag!

Comment

Hi again man
          B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Welcome again

Comment

thanks lunchy and Q

Comment

Sup!
                In Memory of Anna Dixon
                Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Heya MonotoneAngel! Nice to meet you!
                  sigpic

Comment

sup ot, and nice to meet you too phoenix! had some good games with you the other night

Comment

Yo MonotoneAngel,

Hello bro, welcome...am new to this clan, great bunch...

Mac is the way to game!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Snow_Dog View Post
                        ...Mac is the way to game!
                        yea i like playing checkers, too

heh

i cant really speak out on this as i have never, nor will i ever own a mac..
                        i know a lot of ppl swear by them for programming designer graphics and such are native this, there are no mac viruses that..

yet here i am, a total duma$$ that is only high school educated, and i have been building some pretty nice pc's since 95, (and am preparing my self for my next upgrade, will be posting more on this later with pics just to make u drool heh), and hell if i can do it, anyone can..

i see SOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO many posts from mac owners begging for help to make a program that runs all day and night on a 8086 run on their mac, or such as the one from mono on trying to find a simple cache cleaner for UT, that it simply re-affirms in my mind the notion that pc's are easier to work with, cheaper to upgrade, easier to upgrade, easier to maintain, have a larger, better selection of games, hardware, etc... i have to ask my self one question:

Do I feel lucky? lucky enough to tackle a type of computer that per reasons listed prior actually scare me? lucky enough to hope and pray that when all my buddies i game with go on to the next FPS blockbuster, and all they need to do is drop a couple hundred on upgrades, my machine will run it, and keep up with it without the total replacement that seems to be necessary for any noticeable upgrade to be done on a mac? well do I, punk?

my answer is, of course, no.

I'm a pc user. i have been a pc user since i got my first 386 that was running win3.0 and a 9600b modem, and when i downloaded my first nudie pic from a local dial up wildcat bbs, (which BTW took almost 25 minutes for a black and white topless bmp of someone's grandma lol) i was instantly hooked on computers in general. sorry mac maybe my story would be different had my first time been on an apple IIe.. oh wait.. never mind.. my 386 had more potential, which was why i went with it..

let me know how the next generation of upgrades works out for ya.

and to quell the rumor, NO I'm not referring to MS and billionaire Gates.. I'm all about the x86 pc platform.
                        windows7.. linux.. unix.. vista.. sco.. debian.. winxp.. ubuntu.. as long as its the x86 base.

wow.. umm ok im done

PS. do not get all offended at me I'm not a mac hater, i just (A: ) don't care, and (B: ) have zero interest in the platform, and (C: ) i absolutely do not anticipate ever having any.

so don't be hatin'

heh

-----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

just call me Ale.E.Ass3r!

Comment

hey snowdog! Macs 4 lyfe . <3. warpy, you hater .
                          if you guys want me to get a pc so bad, just send me the money, i wouldnt object!

Comment

mmmmm.......

good luck with the mac
                            In Memory of Anna Dixon
                            Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Note to self: Never mention apple or mac around the warpster (and my avatar is hackintosh)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X