Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hey from {UNK}

Hey Hey!

Just wanted to drop a line from the {UNK} clan. We are always looking for a fun group to scrimmage with and hit each others servers. Drop us a line at unkclan.com

Specializing in Duel weapons for UT2004 and UT3. Custom weapons, maps and skins Not to mention our COD, L4D2 and (upcoming) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 servers.

Happy Gaming all!

SayUNKLE
    www.sayunkle.com
    www.unkclan.com
    www.fileplayground.com

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Maybe we can get some games going sometime. We don't really play UT3, but are very active in UT2k4 and I know some here play l4d. We play TAM mainly but also have Deathmatch at Freak's World, regular arena master at Mixed Nutz, as well as selectable game types on the servers. You can click on the server link page to get server info. Welcome to the Madness.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey UNK wassup. Good to see some other ut2k4 players are still alive hehehe. I play ut2k4/ut3, cod4 and l4d/2. All things steam: zeneye4639, add me ill play some games.

Peace,
      Zen
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I to play most of the games listed in the previous posts. Good to see you around

Comment

Working...
        X