Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi guys, I've been playing with some of you on your TAM server. Just wanted to drop by and say hi.

I used to play TAM waaaaay back in the day in a clan called [OwN].

I was wondering are there any other servers that host TAM? is there a community? Or are you guys it? I can only see your servers.

Thanks and cheers!

There are other TAM servers on the net, last count was like 200-300 i think. HTM hosts a few and there is Exiled, Taminator, Yellowsub, UPSK west coast etc. They're out there. All our servers are hosted in Dallas FYI. Others are on east and west coasts.

The UT2K4 community is small in general, but it's still pretty easy to find a game.

Welcome to the forums
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

hey sebmista! ye like Zen said the 2k4 community gone small but still enuff ppl left to find a game. i enjoy HTM servers, not laggy and fun ppl here! we [Aura] have a server in england with FREON/TAM/TDM/INSTA/CARBALL ....there r still plenty of servers running around the world, so lets hope we can have lots o more fun

Comment

Like they said

ggs last night.
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

We're pretty much it
          Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

We still run version 2.57 of TAM, the newest version is 3.14 I believe. That may be why you only see us in the browser. But... feel free to stay and play!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Have fun!

Comment

Hello... seen you playing TAM too..
                "If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." -Brooke Shields

Comment

Working...
                X