Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Guy's

I feel honored you would let an AZZ hole like me in here lol

But seriously thank you so much for sharing your server with me and the DS clan. If there anything we can do for you guy's just reach out to me

Thanks Again
    Frag

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Welcome to the forums Frag! Glad you guys came over to join in our nightly chaos!

Peace,

Mark
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Hi Mark

Back in the day Downwardspiral lived and breathed UT we had 4 teams on the TWL. We went to LanWar and even had our own week end lan parties. Then some of us grew up but as you can see allot of us did not - We started playing Quake Champions but got boring real fast. We talked for a bit about re-installing UT2K4 - We stumbled across you guy's and the rest is history. Thanks again for sharing your server with us.

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Hey Frag, glad you made it here, as well as, all y'all making it to our servers. Really enjoy the games, and the new found friendships. Remember, though, when I call y'all an "ass" in the servers, that's the highest compliment I pay, and, I pay it alot.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Yoyoyo OT

Thanks man.... Once I joined yall's Ts3 server it felt like home more than you think. I think thats what I miss most of all. I hear you guy's busting on each other brings back allot of memories. Hell I may even ask to join the clan Click image for larger version

Name:	site1114_t.gif
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	58730

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Lol, feel free to bust back on us anytime, we're all big boys here, and besides, Foo always has his "big girl panties" on, anyways.
            In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

hahaha good to know.... does he have a matching bra O_o

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Unfortunately, No, he just lets then nasty mf'ers bounce all around.
                In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

Your making me horny noooow lol

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Welcome Fragetti, glad you made it over here. I know I don't make it into the servers much anymore, life has happened and spare time is thin.

By the way, how many DS members actively play TAM now?

Comment

Hey man thanks

I think like 5 active - I heard Tiger and Caged were playing here and there Furry too

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Merging posts.

that's a lie...I play completely pantless so the leather cools the "swing-shift" when things get fiesty!...or when Ilya starts talking dirty...lol. Good to have you guys here man. Truly is a blast when you guys are in game and in TS...

Tigger plays quite a bit and Caged was on almost every night for a few weeks but kinda just stopped...fuckin Timbo, ruins it for everybody...lol
                        Last edited by HTM|Minion; 05-23-2018, 07:50 PM. Reason: Because I can....
                        I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Was up Foo - You guy's crack me up - Thanks Guy's for the warm welcome

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Originally posted by Fragetti View Post
                            Was up Foo - You guy's crack me up - Thanks Guy's for the warm welcome
                            Welcome man but don't be fooled by the "warm" welcome. Foo hasn't yet threatened to feed you to his pet alligators. Hint: just don't shoot him in the ass. He hates it when his pants are on fire.
                            "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Hi BB
                              Thanks for the heads up - I will take that into consideration

Semper Fi - Do or Die

Comment

Working...
                              X