Brookie & Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brookie & Hollywood

Hey guys, I thought I would pop in to introduce ourselves to those who don't know me/us.

My stepdad, Freak raised me on UT, my whole family started out playing. Now here I am 14 years later going back to something that gave me many childhood memories..
    Freak, going thru mouses because he would beat his desk in hoping that he would spawn faster or trying to kill someone. Freak and my husband, Allen talked a lot about the game and all his family on here, Allen
    found everything we need and here we are attempting to play again. With that being said, we both suck terribly BUT we really enjoy getting on and playing, it really makes me think of Freak.

Hollywood and I married this year June 16th, newlyweds but have loved each other going on 6 years.
    Still living in Missouri, the bootheel to be exact
    No kids, just DOGS and a few other random animals

With work schedules sometimes it's hard to jump on when ya'll are playing but will keep checking.

See ya soon!
    Attached Files
    ~In Memory of Freak~
    05/02/52 - 06/04/16

I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Brookie! It is great to see you and Allen on here! We need to come visit you guys again soon if y'all don't make it this way again soon. Honestly Brookie, you didn't play that bad at all the other night. Rust will fall off and you will get use to these players quick so...I expect you will be kicking my ass soon enough!

Peace,

Mark
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

It' sbeen really good to see you in game, Brookie. Congrats on the wedding. Looking forwqrd to many more games with you and Hollywood.
      In Memory of Anna Dixon
      Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Congrats!! Many on here considered Freak family. Some never met him in person and didn't need to. Didn't need too to know he was good people. I still find myself looking for him even years later. Any family of his, is family of ours!

Comment

Congratulations Brookie! I'm so glad to hear you guys are playing the game That Tom loved so much.

Comment

Congrats Brookie+Hollywood . i visited you guys a few years ago Freak would call me spanky . He got me started on ut2004 and I miss him dearly. he
            ,s looking down on you two and smiling . Hope to see more of you Peace

Comment

Never met you before but you didn't suck as bad as Cous does most nights...ROFL. Honestly, there were a few fights where you shoved rox up places I thought only Blues knew about and could access without anesthesia! Good to meet you and had fun playing you. I didn't get to know Freak very well....only played him and chatted a few times before he left us. But from the love these assclowns here have shown for him, he must have been a hell of a guy...sorry I didn't get to find out myself . So look forward to playing you...and shut up Cous...one good map from you doesn't count...lol
              I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Welcome from Canada eh! Look forward to playing more rounds with you both!

Comment

Congrats Brookie!

Comment

Hey Brookie! I spent most of my adult life talking to Freak on TS it seems like. I miss him dearly. He is the reason that I am here at HTM now. I remember him speaking of you often. I hope you have as good a time here as he did. These guys are getting a little cocky and need a female to kick their asses once in a while. Good luck!
                    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

So awesome! and welcome!

Comment

Welcome back and congrats to you both! Glad to see you made it back here. We all miss Tom terribly, he was part of our family and when you talked with him, you felt you were part of his. As a sidenote, the next time you are on be sure to have the guys vote in a map called GoogleEye. There's a hidden room I think you will appreciate....

Blues
                        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                        X