Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

What's up people? Been away for a long time looking to get back into a little UT from time to time. I was formally in A!M back in the TAM days simply known as "Jason". Now if I could just remember all those tweaks and settings I used to use back in the day. These days I'm lucky if I remember to change my underwear. (especially after Foo gets a hold of me)

Hi and welcome to the Madness! We get a few A!M and former players here from time to time. We even recruited one at one point but alas, he went AWOL on us. FEE FEE! where did I go wrong? Anyways we normally play 8pm EST pretty much 7 days a week. Come on in and join us when you can. Friday is open server night on Sanctuary and most other nights we are on Solitude(private server and I am sure Foo can give you the info if he remembers it). We do use TS if you want to jump on and you can do that through the forum page. Hope to see you soon! Also, drag Foo kicking and screaming back to the server....I am not yet done abusing him(he loves the goo).
    Last edited by HTM~Cousin_Itt; 11-29-2021, 06:02 PM.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Damn it I wish I had a pc but maybe one day I'll rejoin yall... fyi it's me ETbaby

Comment

Welcome Jido. Any friend of Foo's is......well......a friend of Foo's.

Hop in on Friday night if you can.
        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQUJMBH8uE

Comment

Working...
          X