1v1 server weirdness **Solved**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1v1 server weirdness **Solved**

Ok so the 1v1 server is experiencing some issues right now and heres some screenies of the weirdness.

RUN!!! That asshole has a shock rifle lol!

These "bodies" were still there after i came back hours l8r!!!

All these pics are taken after "death", the corpses take time to decompose apparently lol. This is your server on drugs... any questions?
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Methinks its a utcomp problem, after a map vote for campgrounds-sc1 it crashed. Brightskins/models disappeared and I killed the bot which continued to run around as an ass/leg with a rocket launcher lololol!!!

sigpic

Comment

I've seen that weirdness before..it's from incompatable mutators I believe. I played the bot just now and all seemed fine, but I noticed the "talking icon" mut is off again. That is a pretty old mut and may not be compatable with the new UTComp.

Let me know if you see this again.

Comment

Weirdness update: utcomp only crashes when you vote camgrounds-SC1. Maybe because there is two maps with the name campgrounds on the server? G1E Works just fine. Why would a mutator crash because a certain map is voted in?
        sigpic

Comment

UTComp is notorious for not being well coded.

Comment

I guess take campgrounds-SC1 off the server then? Maybe add it again later? Possible re-direct error? Purple?
            sigpic

Comment

ok... I found the problem! It wasn't UTComp, it was my fault. When I added the "FE" versions of Rankin and Roughinery I deleted the original versions off the server...no need for 2 Rankins right?

Well it appears that version of Camprounds relied on those two stock maps being installed. I replaced the maps and all is good again. Sorry for the freaky gameplay Eye.

Comment

It's ok then we wouldn't have comedic gems like this:

RUN!!! That asshole has a shock rifle lol! OR To answer your question baby... it looks something like this...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X